Our services are built upon the philosophy of EARNING the trust, confidence and respect of the animals and people we work with. By building these stronger, healthier relationships, BWC2 has proven success working with three distinct, yet similar, groups – Veterans and First Responders, Horses and Children with Special Needs.
Below are just some of the things that make BWC2 special.
- TCR Horsemanship is unique to BWC2.
- BWC2 rescues the horses used in its programs.
- We teach TCR Horsemanship to our American Veterans and First Responders for FREE.
- American veterans and first responders play an intricate role in the horse’s rehabilitation process.
- Rehabilitated horses are utilized in our Children’s Program.
- Horseback riding lessons are offered for FREE to all special needs & disabled children.
- Veterans, first responders and children with special needs are welcome to participate in BWC2 programs as much as they want.
- BWC2 offers horseback riding lessons to the general public for a modest fee, to offset feed costs.